joi, 6 ianuarie 2011

Discussions-Opinions

Hello everyone!
How are you my dear visitors?Here,at this topic we will talk about changes,why people change?
In my opinion to change yourself,make part of our life.When are children and grow up,we change our way of thinking about a lot of things.In life we change our way of thinking,our friends,our colleagues and many things.I will give you an example.I know people who are drinking a lot of alcohol,and they don't realize that they hurt themselves.I thinki they need to change their lifestyle by living a healthy life,because when you are healthy you can do everything you want to do.In your life you have the opportunity to choose if you do bad or good things.
   I can write many things that cause people to change,but now is your turn to write your opinions about change or situation in which you changed.
  "Personality and personal image is the key to human behavior. Change your personal image and you change your personality and  your behavior."- Maxwell Maltz
  Do you agree with Maxwell Maltz? 

6 comentarii:

  1. Hello Rebeca,
    Maxwell Maltz makes a challenging statement. In my opinion real changes should come from within. Hasn't it happened to you to see a very impressive person but who disappointed you the minute he/she opened his/her mouth? I think that persona was only attentive to his/her exterior.
    What do the others think?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hello.
    I like what you wrote here about change.In my opinion only those people change who want to live a better live.
    About the quote of Maxwell Maltz,I think that he want to say us that our personal image is very important,but also the personality too.Unfortunately,I was dissapointed many times of several people,because lot of time they care just about their personal image,and have forgotten their personality.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I think that he want to say that personality is very important in life people.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. My opinion is that people try to change for another people, for be more good , for to be as would be ideal.And this people forget your personality.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Hy Rebeca.
    I think that Maxwell Maltz were a very inteligent person,and in this quote he want to say us that personal image,is very important,but the personality too.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I will answer the question that Mrs.Teacher put us.In my life I was a lot of time dissapointed,because people are attentive just to their exterior, and not at all concerned about what they really are.And when those people opened their mouth,I was surprised to hear how many fools can say.

    RăspundețiȘtergere