vineri, 14 ianuarie 2011

Reflections and virtual present

    First at all,I want to thank you all that you visited my blog and left me comments.
 Secondly,I want to say something about my work on this blog during this semester.Here I learnt more English,I made progress on my pronunciaton and I will learn in the future more.It was hard for me to create different types of acounts and to make movies or other things,that is why,I insert the Voki,Advertising a product,My story and talking picture at last.
    I hope you appreciate my blog and you will still visit it.At last I want to offer you a virtual present,for all who visited my blog.
      Thank you all and keep visiting my blog.

2 comentarii:

  1. It is a beautiful blog. It seems that you have worked.
    The gift is very interesting.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hi Rebeca, I appreciate the work you have done.
    I liked the fact that you invited people to ask questions and you did your best to improve your English.

    Keep on and you'll continue to improve!
    Teacher

    RăspundețiȘtergere